LOT SELLER & BUYER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Membership application including a background and financial check need completed prior to purchase of a property. Background checks must be completed for anyone staying on the lot over the age of 18. Cost is $25.00 per person.
- A new deed must be prepared stating seller and buyer names and address. You may prepare it by yourself or the campground attorney will prepare it for you as a courtesy to our property owners. They do charge us $130 which needs to be paid in advance. If you choose to use the Springwood attorney, contact the office. Once the sale is complete, a copy of the recorded deed is required in the office.
- Sellers must be sure your property lines are clearly defined.
- Be sure the dues and assessments are paid. The property cannot transfer unless they are current. This includes the pool assessment from 2014. Be sure the county taxes are current.
- The four (4) gate access cards need to be turned into the office so they may be transferred to the new owner.
- There may be a one-time $25 office fee payable upon transfer.
- There is a one-time Membership Initiation Fee of $250 payable upon transfer.